Soon … more stuff for us to ride bikes or walk to.
You know … one of the best things about Crozet is when the community puts its mind to something.
“Crozet, VA – After two years of planning and fundraising, the new Crozet Dog Park will officially open its gates on Saturday, December 12th following a brief dedication ceremony scheduled for 10AM.
Continue reading “Crozet Dog Park Opens 12 December at 10am”
This Christmas season the Lions Club of Crozet invites all of our friends and neighbors in Crozet and western Albemarle County to ring bells for the Salvation Army in front of the Crozet Great Valu Market. We are very appreciative of the folks at Crozet Market for permitting us to ring the bells at the Market.
Bell ringing is scheduled for Thursday and Friday afternoons and/early evenings from December 4 through December 19, and on Monday and Tuesday December 23 and 24.
Those who have had past experience ringing bells for the Salvation Army often remark that it is a very positive experience for both the volunteer and the donors. Frequently volunteers report, with amazement, that when they said “Thank you” to the donor, the donor would often reply enthusiastically, ”I thank You, for doing this”. Many families enjoy ringing the bells to get into the holiday spirit.
Have a very happy Holiday Season
A few things of note from the RealCrozetVA Facebook page:
- Crozet Christmas Parade – 6 December!
- David and I continued our Crozet Real Estate Conversation – 2nd & 4th Wednesdays.
- Parking in Downtown Crozet is an issue, will be an issue, and needs to be addressed. And solved. Parking garage, anyone?
- The Crozet Angel Tree still needs help!
- Looking for Christmas trees around Crozet? Here’s a list.
- And this. Thanks to the Crozet Volunteer Fire Department and Western Albemarle Rescue Squad.