Last night’s Crozet Community Advisory Committee (CCAC) meeting at the Meadows covered lots of ground, as always.
- Perrone Robotics is seeking (and CCAC supported) a proffer amendment so they can move into the lumberyard. Read the tweets, but this could be a massively good thing for Crozet.
- Net vs Gross Density discussion was short.
- Great conversation about trails, trails’ value, the amazing Crozet Trails Crew, community involvement
- Don’t be a NIMBY; these meetings matter to the community, not just to that thing that affects your own back yard. And those things that matter to you? They were probably discussed (and have been discussed) for years.
- CCAC outreach to the community. My quick thought: yes, I think CCAC could push more outreach, but ultimately being a citizen sucks, is work, and takes sacrifice.
- The Crozet Gazette has the video of the CCAC meeting.
- Charlottesville Tomorrow has a good story about the meeting.
Please. Click all the way through, start at the bottom, and make your way back up.
If you’re interested, you can find all of the CCAC meeting recaps here.