Anyone going tonight, who can tweet the meeting? #CCAC0919 Lots of meaningful stuff on the agenda.
Any WAHS students (journalism students, maybe?) interested in tweeting/writing about this and other meetings? I’ll pay. Adults? This request/offer goes to you, too. Please? Bueller? Text me – 434-242-7140
via email. (bolding mine)
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Crozet Library, 2020 Library Ave, Crozet, VA 22932 Wednesday, September 11, 2019 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
- Introductions and Agenda Review (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair)
- Approval of Minutes
- Claudius Crozet Park Facility Proposal (Drew Holzwarth, Claudius Crozet Park Board – 30 min)
- Barnes Lumber Development Road/Bike Path Discussion (FrankStoner, Milestone Partners – 25 minutes)
- Crozet Master Plan Update Check-In #1( Andrew Knuppel, Albemarle County Community Development – 15 min)
- Items Not Listed on the Agenda
a. Crozet Master Plan Community Workshop #2: Tuesday ,October 1, 6:30–8 p.m., Western Albemarle High School Cafeteria
b. CCAC October Meeting: Wednesday, October 9, 7-9p.m., Crozet Library (Crozet Master Plan Check-In #2; Crozet, Brownsville and Henley PTO Representatives)