via email. I appreciate the optimism about the length of the meeting. Bolding below is mine.
Should be a shorter meeting with lots of information on growth capacity analysis from our neighborhood planners and an update on phase two of our master plan revision process. (Please mark your calendar for the next master plan meeting as well–Monday, January 13, at 6:30 at WAHS!)
Hope to see you then!
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Wednesday, January 8, 2020 from 7:00 p.m. to 8:45 p.m.
1. Introductions and Agenda Review (Allie Pesch – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Growth Management Report & Demographics Presentation (Andrew Knuppel/Albemarle County Community Development– 30 minutes)
4. Crozet Master Plan Phase 2 Process Update (Andrew Knuppel/Albemarle County Community Development – 10 minutes)
5. Items Not Listed on the Agenda
7. Future Agenda Items
– Bamboo Grove Rezoning Application Community Meeting
– Crozet Sports SUP Application Community Meeting