I don’t intend this site to become an Old Trail News Site, but they seem to be having many of the announcements of late – a lot of exciting things* are happening there right now, and all of Crozet benefits. Take for instance, Trailside Coffee’s survey -
1. How many cups of coffee do you drink daily or weekly?
2. What is your preferred beverage?
3. Where do you currently get your coffee? (home, office, coffeehouseâ€¦%)
4. Would you be interested in joining community events held at coffee house (ie bookclub, talkgroups, garden clubs?)
5. What type of food would you like us to serve?
6. What Hours and days would you like us to be open?
Many more questions giving hints about how they intend the shop to grow … Send responses to Marcia.
Seriously – Awesome beer from Blue Mountain Brewery and cigars?
Each guest will enjoy:
- Sampler pack of cigars from Miami Cigar Co. and CVille Smoke Shop, valued at $59 (retail);
– Fresh-Rolled cigar crafted on-site;
– Unlimited tastings of Blue Mountain Brewery beers and ales;
– Dinner menu paired with and created for the beers and ales offered for tasting;
– Coupon for a round of golf, compliments of Old Trail Golf (valued at $59); and
– Assorted gifts from event sponsors.
*Neither of these is the “big announcement.”