If you live in Crozet, you really should consider attending some of the CCAC’s meetings … it’s where you can learn and give input about Crozet’s growth and development.
A reminder that the Crozet Community Advisory Council’s (CCAC) monthly meeting is this Thursday, April 15, from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM at the Meadows (off Route 240, south of town).
Everyone is encourage to attend.
The Council’s meeting agenda, minutes, membership, etc. are all posted on the Albemarle County web site at: http://www.albemarle.org/ccac/
The tentative agenda for this Thursday’s meeting is as follows:
• Agenda Review (Mike Marshall – CCAC Chair)
• Approval of Minutes (CCAC)
• CCAC New Members (LEE)
• Master Plan 2009 Update Process (REBECCA/ELAINE)
• Discussion regarding recommended revisions for area north of Downtown to Wayland Drive, including property owner input
• Next steps in master plan process
• Project Updates
• Re-store’n Station Review Status (April 20 Planning Commission public hearing on special use permit)
• Other announcements