Old Trail have released the plans for their new commercial space, so I’ll ask again (and a small request: please at least skim some of the comments from previous posts 🙂 )
What businesses does Crozet need?
- 2007: What does Crozet Need? (notably good comments here)
- “As Crozet moves forward, what do we need? Chinese Food? Coffee Shop? Bakery?”
- 2011: What Businesses Does Crozet Need?
- “We now have a Chinese restaurant, Trailside Coffee has ice cream, Harris Teeter, and quite a bit more.”
- 2014: What Businesses Should Come to Crozet?
- 2015: Jobs in Crozet? – This was a great discussion inspired by a comment
- 2016: What are Crozet’s Competitive Advantages?
Bonus points if the “needed” business is economically viable.
Piedmont Place in Downtown Crozet is the first mover in the “create a new place/space in Crozet.”
Publicly confirmed tenants in Piedmont Place
- Smoked BBQ
- The Roof Top 22932
- Blue Ridge Bottle Shop
- Morsel Compass
- An ice cream or yogurt place
- Yoga studio