1 – This CCAC meeting is at the Meadows, without wifi. Boo.
2 – Lots of stuff on the agenda. If you’re interested in Crozet’s growth & development, please come.
3 – Because this is at the Meadows, and there is no time limit on the meeting, come prepared to be there well past 9.
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Wednesday, Dec 14, 2016 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Update: these four files were sent to the CCAC google group at 11:33 this morning.
- Draft CCAC focus area priorities – econ devel – draft
- CCAC Dec 2016 Agenda
- Net v Gross Density Resolution 12-12-16
- 12_14_16 Perrone Rezoning Resolution Redraft
1. Agenda review (David Stoner – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Public Informational Meeting & Discussion –Barnes Lumber Proffer Amendment to accommodate Perrone Robotics (Milestone Partners – 30 min)
4. Net v. Gross Density Discussion/Resolution (All–15min)
5.Update on Public Informational Meeting Format and Proffer requirements (Jon McKeon & Dave Stoner 15 min)
6. Discuss Focus Areas Priorities (All – 45min)
a. Park & Greenspace (Phil & Kim)
b. Economic Development (John, James, & Dave)
c. Schools (Beth, Mary, & Dean)
7. Items Not Listed on the Agenda
9. Future Agenda Items