1 – This CCAC meeting is at the Meadows, without wifi. Boo.
2 – Lots of stuff on the agenda. If you’re interested in Crozet’s growth & development, please come.
3 – Because this is at the Meadows, and there is no time limit on the meeting, come prepared to be there well past 9.
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Wednesday, Dec 14, 2016 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Update: these four files were sent to the CCAC google group at 11:33 this morning.
- Draft CCAC focus area priorities – econ devel – draft
- CCAC Dec 2016 Agenda
- Net v Gross Density Resolution 12-12-16
- 12_14_16 Perrone Rezoning Resolution Redraft
1. Agenda review (David Stoner – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes
3. Public Informational Meeting & Discussion –Barnes Lumber Proffer Amendment to accommodate Perrone Robotics (Milestone Partners – 30 min)
4. Net v. Gross Density Discussion/Resolution (All–15min)
5.Update on Public Informational Meeting Format and Proffer requirements (Jon McKeon & Dave Stoner 15 min)
6. Discuss Focus Areas Priorities (All – 45min)
a. Park & Greenspace (Phil & Kim)
b. Economic Development (John, James, & Dave)
c. Schools (Beth, Mary, & Dean)
7. Items Not Listed on the Agenda
9. Future Agenda Items
5 Replies to “CCAC Meeting – 14 December 2016 | Proffers, Barnes, Growth”
Where is the Meadows?
5735 Meadows Dr, Crozet, VA 22932
From 250 at the stoplight, head to Crozet and at the top of the first hill, turn left.
Just before the new neighborhood, Chesterfield Landing.
While your directions are perfect using the term “neighborhood”
must be some kind of Realtor speak.
Housing developments are built, neighborhoods are created by the people that live there. Chesterfield Landing is a bunch of tract houses looking for buyers. Whether it adds anything to this area is yet to be seen…
I see Edward is using Ebenezer S. as his role model for the holiday season. Thanks Ed – we expect nothing less from your comments.
As an anonymous troll I doubt that you can see at all.
Ebenezer S. does not exist either.
Who is the “we” that you are claiming???
You are welcome…