Lots on the agenda this month, including the proposal for 100+ new townhomes near the Green Olive and the veterinarian on 240, and the bike/pedestrian planning for Crozet. If you’ve not yet attended a CCAC meeting, in person or virtually, this would be a good one to follow.
Crozet Community Advisory Committee Wednesday, August 12, 2020 7:00 P.M. – 8:30 P.M. Virtual Meeting
This meeting is being held pursuant to and in compliance with Ordinance No. 20-A (6); An Ordinance to Ensure the Continuity of Government During the Covid-19 Disaster.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS MEETING ONLINE:
Dial (301) 715-8592. Type in the Webinar ID 915 2993 5095 followed by the pound (#) sign. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
- Call to Order & Agenda Review (3 minutes)
- Approve Meeting Minutes (2 minutes)
- Discussion: ZMA202000005 Old Dominion Village (20 minutes)
- Land Use Process Moving Forward (5 minutes)
- Bike/Ped Connectivity Feedback Presentation (15 minutes) Link to detailed Bike/Ped Connectivity Workshop feedback: https://publicinput.com/Report/ywzxynem4ut
- Conservation Feedback / Parks Presentation (20 minutes) Link to detailed Conservation Workshop feedback: https://publicinput.com/Report/extu5ik3cog
- Bike/Ped and Parks Q&A / Discussion (30 minutes) Discussion Question: Does the group have any questions or observations about the feedback received?
Next Meeting Wednesday, September 9, 2020 7:00 P.M. – 9:00 P.M.