Median sales price, where are new homes selling, what neighborhoods are coming online in Crozet? We love questions!
Our experiment continues. David and I love to talk about real estate. We thought the Crozet Real Estate Conversation series would be a good place to talk about real estate and share some of our thoughts and insights about life in Crozet & the Crozet real estate market.
- “Crozet” for these purposes is defined as “Crozet Elementary + Brownsville Elementary”
- 2015 Median price for Attached & Detached homes in Albemarle County: $340K (1,471 homes). (1,374 homes)*
- 2015 Median price home in Crozet: $400K (285 homes sold) Median price home in Crozet in 2014: $373K (253 homes sold).
- New construction in Crozet is up 50%(!) in 2015 over 2014.
- Small builders are holding their own, holding 20% of the new construction market.
- 50% of new construction in Crozet is in Old Trail.
- 26 of sales in Crozet last year were in Old Trail (also, Old Trail is seeking a downzoning)
- 28% of new homes sold in Crozet last year were under $400K.
David and/or I are at the Crozet Mudhouse on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month. Please stop by to chat; we pulled (and know) a lot more real estate data and information than we shared in the video.
- See everything about real estate here on RealCrozetVA.
- * I didn’t include condos in these numbers because Crozet doesn’t have condos … yet. (see: Piedmont Place)
- I’m working on a few answers to the questions posed here; will post soon.