As always, lots of stuff on the agenda after the jump.
Regarding the Tourism Zone, these are two relevant PDFs from Albemarle County’s site – Executive Summary 3 April 2013 and an Executive Summary from 5 June 2013. The Tourism Assets Map is interesting; what would you add to the map?
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, September 26, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from June 19, 2013 meeting and August 15th meeting.
3. Project Updates/Information:
• Update on the new Library and the library fundraising (Bill Schrader on fundraising and Lee Caitlin on use of the first floor).
• “Tourism Zone” issues
• Explain development rights between Crozet and White Hall
• Update on plans for the old library?
• Update on streetscape
• Update on plans for pedestrian crossing signal at Clover Lawn/Harris Teeter, seems nothing is happening there.
• Update on Safe Routes to School project, with information specific to the crossing at Crozet Elementary
4. Follow-up on the meeting at the Mud House with Ned Galloway – Beth Bassett (story on RealCrozetVA)
5. If Mike Marshall or Tim Tolson are present get feedback on the Independence Day Celebration
6. Change of meeting date and place (suggestion of Tuesdays at the new Library)
7. Items not listed on the agenda