I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – these meetings are one of the best ways to know what is happening in Crozet.
via email –
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, August 15, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from June 19, 2013 meeting.
3. Project Updates/Information: • Update on Library Fundraising (Bill Schrader) • Update on streets cape • Anything on plans for pedestrian crossing signal at Clover Lawn/Harris Teeter
4. Beth to report on PTA meeting with Barbara Massie Mouly and education boards long range plans.
5. Feedback on planning commissions public meeting to hear public comment on the Comprehensive Plan held on July 23.
6. Discuss trying to get Barbara Massie Mouly to attend one of our meetings and topics we would want to discuss with her.
7. Wrap up on Independence Day Celebration (Mike Marshall or Tim Tolson if present, if not, one of the group who attended the celebration can report)
8. Items not listed on the Agenda
10. Future Agenda Items.