It’s been a quiet few weeks in Crozet … which the cynic in me thinks that there’s been lots of behind the scenes things happening … that said:
I do wonder whatever happened to the grant/funding for the “Safe Routes to School” for Crozet Elementary … which was “won” in early 2010.
A reminder that this is a public meeting and anyone is welcome and all are encourage to attend.
The tentative agenda: (any links added by me)
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, August 16, 2012 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from June 21, 2012 meeting.
3. Public Comment.
4. Project Updates/Information:
* Alan Taylor (CEO of Riverside Mgmt) to talk about development in Westlake Hills***
* Update on Downtown Streetscape Projects
* Any news on development of Barnes Lumber Company property?
* Update on Crozet Library fundraising (Bill Schrader)
* Developments at the I 64 Interchange
* CCAC September 20 meeting date conflicts with Crozet Library Fundraising event at The Lodge, can we change the date of our meeting?
5. Old Business
* What is the word from VDOT on road ways in downtown Crozet
* Brief discussion of plans for reconnecting with school PTOs.
6. Items not listed on the Agenda
8. Future Agenda Items.
* Meet with New Old Trail Management
* Start dialogue with schools again
*** via email: “Alan Taylor has been called out of town unexpectedly and can’t make Thursday’s meeting, so that agenda item is postponed to a later date.”