Agenda after the jump … as always, lots of pertinent stuff on the agenda!
The draft minutes from the April meeting and draft agenda are here. Take some time to read the minutes from the last meeting – there is a lot of stuff there that matters, from the CSX parking lot deal to the Street Scaping, to the Crozet Library, Crozet’s potential historic districts …
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, May 17, 2012 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from April 19, 2012 meeting.
3. Public Comment.
4. Project Updates/Information:
* Communication plan for County projects: Crozet library construction and Downtown Streetscape projects. (Lee Catlin)
* Update on Crozet Library fundraising (Bill Shrader)
* CCAC members participation in Crozet’s Independence Day Parade and Celebration on June 30th.
* Talk about where we need new advisory council members to be ombudsman. Go over ombudsman list. (Attached)
* Developments at the I-64/Route 250 Crozet interchange
* Any updates on other local development submittals to the county?
– SUB201200038 Westlake Hills (View at: http://countyviewweb.albemarle.org)
5. Old Business
* PTO leaders involvement/school involvement.
* Any word from VDOT on roadways in downtown and on the Blue Ridge shopping driving/turning lanes and speed signs.
6. New Business
7. Items not listed on the Agenda
9. Future Agenda Items.