via email – anyone interested in attending and tweeting the meeting?
Enclosed below … is the tentative agenda for this coming Thursday’s (6/21) CCAC meeting at 7:00 PM at the Meadows.
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, June 21, 2012 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Tentative Agenda1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from April 19, 2012 meeting.
3. Public Comment.
4. Project Updates/Information:
* Council vote on George “Cricket” Barlow as secretary to help Meg West.
* Archeological research dig at Pollok Vineyards (Dr. Stephen Brighton)
* Crozet/Western Albemarle library construction (Bill Schrader)
* Update on Downtown streetscape Projects
* Update on Crozet Library fundraising (Bill Shrader)
* Update on Crozet Historic district application (Mike Marshall)
* Crozet’s Independence Day Celebration on June 30th.
* Update on landscaping on Jarman’s Gap
* Developments at the I 64 Interchange
5. Old Business
* PTO leaders involvement/school involvement
* Any word from VDOT on roadways in downtown and on the Blue Ridge shopping driving/turning lanes and speed signs.
6. Items not listed on the Agenda
* Crozet Library groundbreaking ceremony Tuesday June 26, at 11:30. Everyone invited.
* Crozet Independence Day Celebration, Saturday, June 30, Parade at 4PM,
Celebration at 5:00 PM at Claudius Crozet Park and fireworks at the Park at 9:30 PM.
8. Future Agenda Items.
* Foothills crossing discussion
* Meet with New Old Trail Management