From the coming Crozet hotel to Streetscape updates to the Crozet 4th of July Celebration planning to #4, this is (as most are) likely to be a useful and important meeting.
4. Open discussion/ brainstorming regarding ideas for future commercial development in Crozet and what types of businesses we would like to see.* One addition to this I’d like to see is “and be economically viable.” It’s nice to want things, but an entirely different mindset to want something that will be profitable and feasible.
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, May 15, 2014 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from April 17th, 2014 meeting.
3. Project Updates/Information:
? Library updates– Bill Schrader
? Streetscape updates/issues if there are any
? Update on Rutherfoord Hotel in Old Trail
? Crozet Safety Corps update – Jim Crosby
? Crozet Independence Celebration- Mike Marshall/Tim Tolson
? Discussion of Downtown development (Barnes Lumber Property), as it relates to the information that was presented at the April meeting.
4. Open discussion/ brainstorming regarding ideas for future commercial development in Crozet and what types of businesses we would like to see.
5. Items not listed on the agenda.
7. Future Agenda Items.