These meetings are among the better ways to learn about what’s happening and what’s coming in Crozet.
Anyone available to tweet the meeting? Hashtag – #CCAC1015
via email –
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Wednesday, October 21, 2015 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The Crozet Library, Crozet
1. Agenda Review. (Jennie More – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes.
3. Project Updates/Information:
– Reminder about change in location for the November Meeting- It will be at The Meadows.
– Introduction of Adam Mulchay (sic) – Environmental Studies Academy (15minutes)
– Update on Former Barnes Lumber Property- Frank Stoner- (45minutes)
– Discussion about parking and DCD zoning. (20 minutes)
– Discussion about infrastructure specific to roads and connectivity. (20 minutes)