Sorry for the late-ish notice; just got this via email last night: (bolding mine) — please read the CCAC 2016 Goals & Priorities Discussion Draft (PDF), and weigh in in the comments.
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
The Crozet Library
Wednesday, July 20, 2016 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Agenda Review (David Stoner – CCAC chair)
- Approval of Minutes
- Review of CCAC Fact Sheet and Introduction/Overview/Duties (10 min)
- CCAC Priorities Discussion (90 min)
- What are the most important issues facing Crozet? Should we advocate more for certain of these stated in the Master Plan? Which? How?
- Master Plan Monitoring, Review, and Update – should we do more?
- Public Meetings and Project Reviews – are we spending our time wisely?
- Are there other Issues, county processes, or things we should focus on?
- Need to update Committee Liaisons (Aug 2016)
- Are there ways we conduct business that can be improved upon?
- Items Not Listed on the Agenda
- Future Agenda Items (August?)
- Update Committee Liaison Roles
- Barnes Lumber Rezoning Presentation (tentative)