- RT @mudhousecoffee: Mudhouse Crozet Grand Opening :This Saturday! Festivities begin around noon…details coming soon from @mudhousecrozet #
- Just posted on my local blog about car break-ins. http://bit.ly/2Sg2y It's a shame & a reminder that there are bad people out there #
- If you're in Crozet and your car was broken into, please let me know. Maybe @dailyprogress or @robdavis or @hanchettjim can help #
- RT @seantubbs: Does anybody in Charlottesville deliver beer? How expensive would this be? #
- Really bothered by the break-ins into cars last night. Apparently a gold-colored Kia might be involved? #
- Just so you know – curbside recycling that doesn't have to be separated by me is awesome. #
- RT @ABrement: Looking at daycare centers in Crozet /W'bro!Anyone have recommendations for Waynesboro?Any feedback on Victory Hill in Crozet? #
- RT @crozette: Looking forward to the Crozet Business Networking Lunch today http://bit.ly/14ZWL7 [wish I could make it today] #
- Interesting conversation about Old Trail's Grand Opening – http://bit.ly/EbJAI #
- Finally finished my post for @agentgenius. Part 1 of 2. Scheduled for tomorrow afternoon. #
- RT @ChilesPeachOrch: Went to @mudhousecrozet yesterday and @trailsidecoffee today! It's great to have these options in Crozet. Go Local! #
- Trailside Coffee – http://bit.ly/44ymA8 it's open! #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
One Reply to “Brief Notes for 2009-07-26”
Wow! We went to Trailside Coffee this weekend and loved the views, the interior, the coffee and the atmosphere!! I am so glad I have a place to go with the kiddos and my husband. And to serve Chaps and Revolutionary Soup in Crozet??!! That is like manna in the desert! The servers were super friendly and again the drink I got rocked all over the Mudhouse! Oh, and Trailside didn’t ask to charge me $1 for a cup of ice to go with my drink!! Now this is the kind of “living room” I would want to go back to again and again!