The agenda is after the break. I’ve said it before; whether you love, hate or are indifferent about these meetings, stuff happens and gets decided here that affects how we all live. 1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC Chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from February 16, 2012 meeting.
3. Public Comment.
4. Old Business
* Resolution in support of AHIP’s Orchard Acres housing rehabilitation grant application (Attached).
* Planning Commission to discuss industrial land needs and the rural and urban interstate interchanges on March 20 at 6:00 PM in the Downtown County Office Building.
* Follow-up on Jarman’s Gap road completion, landscaping and trees (Jessica Mauzy)
* CCAC members expiring terms and recruiting new members.
* Update on inviting local area school PTOs to our meeting.
* Follow-up on outreach to other advisory councils.
5. Project Updates/Information:
* Crozet Square/CSX Parking log update.
* White Hall district planning commission appointee suggestions?
* Crozet/Western Albemarle library Invitations for bid (Bill Schrader)
* Update on Crozet Historic district application (Mike Marshall)
* Update on other local development submittals to county.
* Planning for Crozet’s Independence Day Celebration & fireworks. Tentatively June 30th.
6. Items not listed on the agenda.
* Ann Mallek’s Town Hall meetings tentatively set for: March 17-White Hall Community Center;
March 19-The Meadows Community Center, Crozet.
* Wednesday, March 28 at 6:00 PM Public hearing on the County budget and tax rate.
8. Future agenda items (CCAC)