As always, this is a great way to stay aware and informed. Who’s up for tweeting the meeting?
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from November 21, 2013 meeting.
3. Project Updates/Information:
• Library fundraising update – Bill Schrader.
• News on library hours.
• Streetscape update and overview of town hall meeting
• Follow up on Crozet Downtown project
• New CCAC officers by March, who rolls off CCAC board
• Update on plans for pedestrian crossing signal at Clover Lawn/Harris Teeter.
• Update on Safe Routes to School project, with information specific to the crossing at Crozet Elementary
• Hotel project
4. News concerning area schools which affects development area.
5. Change of meeting date and place – Bill Schrader.
6. Items not listed on the agenda
8. Future Agenda Items.
2 Replies to “CCAC Meeting 16 January 2014”
Jim – couple of minor changes and clarifications on the CCAC agenda. Item 2, is approval of both the November 21 and December 19 meeting minutes.
Item 3, “Follow-up on Downtown Crozet Project” is about the Frank Stoner proposal for developing the Barnes Lumber property.
Additional item has been added under these updates, “Note about environmental remediation and building removals at Old Acme Visible Records. (Information binder at Crozet Library, ask at the desk)”
And I would add links to the November 18 public meeting info and related is on the CrozetCommunity.org website, specifically under: http://crozetcommunity.org/2014/01/cca-meeting-tentative-agenda-for-january-9-2014/
I plan to be there on Thursday, might be a little late as I have a 5:30 meeting in town. And I can help tweet the meeting.
Thanks, Tim. I saw the emails but haven’t had the chance to update the post. Will try to do that later today.