Traffic stuff coming up next week on Tabor and Crozet Ave. (bolding mine)
They’re hoping to have it finished by November. 2014.
via email –
The following progress on the Crozet Streetscape project was made this week:
• The retaining wall at Piedmont Pediatric was completed this week.
• The sidewalk adjacent to the Mudhouse building was completed this week.
The following work is set for next week:
• Paver work was delayed due to weather and scheduling conflicts but is scheduled to start up again next week for all areas of the east side of Crozet Avenue.
• Traffic will be shifted to the east side of Crozet Avenue as the contractor begins work on the west side of the street, across from the Tabor Street intersection. Traffic control and flaggers will be present.
• The remaining curb, gutter and sidewalk in front of the Mudhouse building will be completedMonday and Tuesday of next week, concluding all concrete work on the east side of Crozet Avenue, except for sections where light poles are to be installed.
• Asphalt driveways and other “tie-ins” will be completed next week.
All work on the east side of Crozet Avenue will be completed before work commences on the west side of Crozet Avenue, except for light poles, landscaping, benches/trash cans/bike racks, crosswalks, and handrail.
For more information on the Crozet Streetscape project, visit www.albemarle.org/crozetstreetscape.