The past few days on the RealCrozetVA Facebook … I (try to remember to) post these summaries here every few weeks. While there’s a thriving community at the RealCrozetVA facebook page, not everyone likes FB; that shouldn’t cause those of you here to miss out.
- Today – Here’s a thought – instead of getting tonight’s movie at Redbox or Netflix or On Demand … spend a few minutes and get it at a local Crozet business – Maupin’s in downtown Crozet.
- Today – I would gladly pay an extra two cents per $100 of my house’s assessed value if they would just pave our roads this spring.And the tax would need to be sunset after three years.
- Yesterday – The Western Albemarle High School Scholastic Bowl Team needs donations to help fund trips to compete in national tournaments in Chicago and Washington D.C.!
- Fog the day a few days after snow:
- 4 March – the County is looking to raise property taxes.
- 4 March – a reminder that I’m trying to organize group bicycle rides, starting in a few weeks.
- 3 March – over 500 events have been added to the Crozet Calendar!
- 2 March – Miller School has a pretty cool bicycle program
- 28 February – I’m neither Crozet Pizza nor Crozet Pourhouse, but I’ll help if called.