Agenda Review / Changes and additions from the floor.
Approval of the CCA’s last meeting’s minutes (January 8, 2015) (Click here for draft of January 8 minutes)
Treasurer’s Report by Emery Taylor ($10 family contribution for 2015 now payable)
Drop-in visit from Albemarle County Police officers (Evening Patrol Division) As part of the Albemarle County Police department community policing.
A Moment in Crozet History (Phil James)
Old Business: Update on merger of Downtown Crozet Association and Crozet Community Association.
New Business: Planning series of Town Hall style meetings about Barnes Lumber property re-development.
Presentation: Ann Mallek’s Town Hall Meeting
Future Agenda Items?
- First planning meeting for this year’s Crozet Independence Day Celebration (CIDC) is Tuesday, March 17, at 7:30 PM at the Crozet Firehouse. All are welcome to attend.
- Crozet Community Advisory Council meeting is Wednesday, March 18 at 7:00 PM at the Meadows Community Center. NOTE the change of location for just this meeting! Everyone is encouraged to attend.
- Household Waste Amnesty Days at the Ivy Material Utilization Center (IMUC) in Ivy,
- Furniture/Mattresses on Saturday, March 14, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Appliances on Saturday, March 21, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- Tires on Saturday, March 28, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM
- – Crozet Trails Crew Trail Maintenance Workshop at Mint Springs on Saturday, March 21 from 8:30 – 12:30. This exciting learning opportunity will be led by Albemarle County Parks and Recreation representatives Dan Mahon and Tucker Rollins, who will train us in trail planning, design, construction, and maintenance, with an emphasis on safety. A pizza lunch will follow the workshop, soplease RSVP by March 20 to [email protected]. (http://crozettrailscrew.org)
The next CTC monthly meeting will be held on Thursday, March 26, 6:30 – 8:00 pm at a NEW LOCATION, La Joya restaurant in Old Trail Town Center (where Anna’s used to be).
- Field School Bids & BBQ Bash on Saturday, March 21 at 6:00 PM. $20 Adults, & 10 children. Ticket buys food, beer & wine. Enjoy a fun evening of music by Sarah White, Local BBQ & drihk. Bid on unique items and amazing experiences during the silent auction. All to support The Field School of Charlottesville. For more information call: 434-923-3435.