I highly encourage folks to like/visit the RealCrozetVA facebook and twitter pages … traffic news in particular makes it to the twitter feed. RealCrozetVA instagram is pretty active, too, but I’ve added that to the blog, below). (I hate Facebook, too, but for now, it’s an important part of our lives) That said, here’s a quick round-up of the past few weeks.
Whew! Lots happening!
- 22 April – Bold Rock is now at Chiles
- 23 April – Henley’s new schedule & traffic
- 23 April – Crozet Trails Crew are awesome
- 10 May – Adelaide neighborhood was approved
- 14 May – People broke into cars in a Crozet neighborhood, then went shopping at Walmart … where there are cameras. I wonder if they have been arrested yet.
- 16 May – “Crozet needs employers so that not everybody needs to go to Charlottesville in the mornings.” (there was yet another wreck on 64)
- 17 May – the 2016 Independence Day Parade is 2 July; this is how you sign up to walk in it
- 18 May – A logging truck overturned near Stinson Vineyards. Cool picture, Nathan!
- 19 May – A Realtor colleague remarked on the Crozet traffic. Crozetians took mild offense.
- 20 May – starting to raise awareness of hungry Crozet kids in the summer
- 23 May – Bears in Crozet
- 23 May – Conversation about the Vue coming to downtown Crozet
- 23 May – Creepers in Old Trail caught on camera. This guy is someone’s son.
- 24 May – “Dedication of the new Environmental Studies Academy classroom and greenhouse at Western Albemarle High School.”
- 28 May – WAHS boys’ and girls’ soccer teams take titles
- 29 May – WAHS rowing team are National Regatta Champions (story coming soon)
- 31 May – Pro Re Nata (PRN) gets a great write-up