Lots of stuff in the CCAC meeting.
- Read all the tweets here
- Watch the video from the Crozet Gazette
- Read the Daily Progress story from Alison Wrabel
A couple highlighted tweets
- Kids presenting on their want for a recycling center in Crozet
- Roundabout coming to 240/250
- Going to replace the Lickinghole Bridge on 240 near Chesterfield Landing
- Crozet Avenue & Tabor; lots of traffic. (I didn’t hear any viable solutions)
- One day, Library Avenue will be the main intersection
- Eastern Avenue is still a pipe dream
- Brief discussion on Service Tax Districts
- Crozet Master Plan update (they’re actually going to do it. One day)
- Quick thought on stating where one lives in Crozet.
There was a lot more covered in the meeting. You should go; they’re often boring, but you’ll probably learn something about Crozet.