When I see the agenda come through my email, I try to make a few minutes to open it and scan for Crozet-related items.
The items on the agenda that jumped out to me as being meaningful and relevant to Crozet:
- Five-Year Financial Plan Work Session
- SE202300028 Mechums Trestle Parking Special Exception.
- They want to have to offer 8 fewer parking spaces than code requires; Staff advise approval
- AC44 Phase 2: Draft Goals and Objectives (this is important stuff; find a few minutes to at least skim it, and maybe then, provide feedback to the County with your thoughts)
- FY 24 First Quarter Financial Report — it’s always about the money.
- VDOT Monthly Report (October 2023)
- I-64 Exit 107 Park and Ride – advertising date: Fall 2024
- Rte. 680 Browns Gap Turnpike Bridge Replacement over Lickinghole Creek – advertising date: June 2025
- Route 240/250 Roundabout — this is part of a bundle of projects. Status: Scoping & preliminary engineering underway. Survey complete. Public Hearings complete. Comments are still being accepted through October 2nd
- .240 at Music City Today and Starr Hill Brewery – Pedestrian Crossing — Recommendation: Plans being updated. (huh?!) — I have an email in to VDOT asking about this.