Anyone up for writing a story or live-tweeting this meeting? I’m curious to hear about what the Blue Ridge District Advisory Team is … and also, who’s up for helping pull off the Crozet Fireworks?
via email –
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
Thursday, May 16, 2013 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from April 18, 2013 meeting.
3. Public Comment.
4. Project Updates/Information:
• Update on Library Fundraising (Bill Schrader)
• Library…plans for unused space
• Blue Ridge District Advisory Team
• Any news on development of Barnes Lumber Company property
• Update on streets cape
• What do we know about re-zoning request at 1306 Crozet Ave.
• Present growth issues concerning our schools
• Anything on plans for pedestrian crossing signal at Clover Lawn/Harris Teeter, 2 deaths, approve a resolution to request some action regarding a safer solution for this crossing area
• Plans for Crozet Independence Day Parade, Celebration and Fireworks on July 6.
5. Old Business • Ombudsman – members of CCAC and the role they will play for the council
6. Items not listed on the Agenda
8. Future Agenda Items.