Crozet Streetscape Construction Updates
The following progress on the Crozet Streetscape was made this week:
– Asphalt road repair between Tabor Street and Library Avenue,
– All concrete sidewalks between Tabor Street and Library Avenue,
– Sewer line relocation and storm line installation in front of the Region Ten Building.
The two-week look-ahead is:
– Installation of pavers at the corner of Tabor Street and Library Avenue,
– Begin improvements in front of the B&B Cleaners, including pouring curbing, sidewalks, and entrance to the building,
– Begin demolition and excavation for Wall E at the intersection of The Square.
– Additionally, in the first two weeks of June, crosswalk installation is anticipated to begin. A solution for the retaining wall in front of the pediatric care building is still being sought due to an unforeseen condition.
For more information on the Crozet Streetscape project, visit www.albemarle.org/crozetstreetscape.