Agenda after the break. (bolding mine)
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
The Crozet Library, Crozet
Wednesday, April 15, 2015 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
1. Agenda Review. (Jennie More – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes.
3. Project Updates/Information:
– Update about leases for Old Train Depot and space below the library- Lee Catlin
- Initial presentation about residential development on Crozet Ave (almost across from The Meadows) – Jess Achenbach- Red Dirt Developments
– Update regarding public meetings CCA will host about former Barnes
– Demonstration about “County View” website – Tim Tolson
– Discussion about status of various development projects in Crozet
– Review of liaison roles and discussion if needed.
– Comp Plan – Public Hearing at BOS meeting on May 13th at 6pm
Lumber property and DCD- Tim Tolson, Frank Stoner, Dave Stoner
4. Items not listed on the agenda.
– Neighborhood Leadership Summit on Wednesday, April 29, from
5:30-8:00 pm at the County Office Building
6. Future Agenda Items.