June’s Crozet Gazette is jammed full of great stuff. A few highlights:
- There’s a new restaurant coming to the intersection of 240 and 250.
- The former Claudius Place has been purchased by Drew & Michelle Holzwarth. It’s going to be a market akin to the Main Street Market in Charlottesville and high-end apartments. (really, read this whole story)
- New “Natural Play Space” coming to Western Albemarle (this is super-cool!)
- The Town Turned Out to Give its vision for Downtown Crozet and the former Barnes Lumberyard. (recap from the town hall here)
- The White Hall district has a competitive school board race! (finally!)
- The Dog Park has received a $10K challenge grant.