If you read the recap from last week’s Crozet Streetscape post, you know that Crozet is in for a bit of construction starting in a couple weeks. I’m going to do everything I can to let y’all know of happenings through the blog, Facebook page and Twitter stream (I much prefer Twitter over Facebook), and much of those updates will likely come from the County.
I’ve also set up a Streetscape blog category for aggregation of all stuff streetscape-related.
Albemarle County have set up a page for Crozet Streetscape updates.
The County has launched a website for the Crozet Streetscape project at www.albemarle.org/CrozetStreetscape where we will be posting important information regarding the status and progress of the project. We have posted information from the December 3, 2013, community meeting including the presentation, construction phasing and a summary of questions/answers and comments from the meeting. We encourage you to bookmark this website and visit it regularly once construction begins in early January.
Also, please note the following opportunities to stay informed about the project:
• There will be a groundbreaking ceremony in January, 2014 – details will be shared as they become available.
• The project website, www.albemarle.org/CrozetStreetscape, will be updated every two weeks, or more frequently as needed depending on project activity.
• The Crozet Amail enews list will receive an update every two weeks, or more frequently as needed depending on project activity – sign up for that eNews list is available at http://www.albemarle.org/AMail
• Social media opportunities will be available on Facebook and Twitter once the project begins.
• Members of the project team are available to speak at community meetings and will hold onsite project update drop in hours on a regular basis.