2014 – as seen through the RealCrozetVA lens:
A year of the Streetscape, the CCAC wielding its influence, (parts of) the Crozet real estate market stabilized/picked up, the Crozet Library solidified itself as a hub of the community, Old Trail continued to grow, the RealCrozetVA facebook and twitter thrived, and the Crozet community time and again demonstrated how Crozet is a great place to live.
– You can subscribe to RealCrozetVA by email, follow RealCrozetVA on Twitter, or like RealCrozetVA on Facebook. A note on Facebook – we tend to have very good conversations and interaction there, but I don’t post everything there that gets published here.
– I’m a Realtor who lives in and loves Crozet. In my ideal world, I’d never get off my bicycle to show houses or meet seller clients. (and I know this will likely never happen). I rarely explicitly say this, but if you’re moving to Crozet or thinking about selling your home, I’d appreciate the opportunity to talk with you.
What did I miss?
Thank you. Thank you everyone for being part of the Crozet community. I’d like to think this summary captures in a small way what a great place Crozet is to live.
- One of my favorite stories of the year – Thanks, Sal’s
- Snowday at Mint Springs
- The pothole plagued Crozet
- Restore N Station started construction