via email: (bolding mine) — Who wants to come and live-tweet the meeting with me? It’s harder to go to meetings than it is to type, but it’s worthwhile .
CROZET COMMUNITY ADVISORY COUNCIL
Thursday, April 17, 2014 from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The Meadows, Crozet (5735 Meadows Dr.)
1. Agenda Review. (Meg Holden – CCAC chair)
2. Approval of Minutes from March 20, 2014 meeting.
3. Project Updates/Information:
– Library updates, fundraising, operation hours, and moving our meeting to that location– Bill Schrader.
– Streetscape issues, if there are any.
– Update on Rutherford Hotel in Old Trail.
– AHIP presentation.
– Barnes Lumber company project as it relates to Frank Stoner’s responses – Claudette Grant (to read the full instructions, read the PDF – editing them for this blog post would have been too time intensive) (PDF)
— Go to: http://countyviewweb.albemarle.org/
— Click on the box that says: “View Selected Planning Application”
— Make sure the “Search By:” box says: “Web Planning Application Number”.
–In the PL Application Application Number Is exactly: box type: SP201400001 down to see what they wrote and download any document they included.
–And click on the green “Go” button. (to read the full instructions, read the PDF – editing them for this blog post would have been too time intensive) (PDF )
– Discuss having our next meeting be an open discussion of the types of businesses we want to see in Crozet and where to find them – engaging the community- maybe even meet at Old Trail
4. News concerning area schools which affects development area, budget impacts, make-up snow days, etc.
5. Items not listed on the agenda.
7. Future Agenda Items.
Per the discussion as to what businesses Crozet needs, you might find this discussion from 2011 interesting. Related: What is Crozet’s Daytime Population?